Baby Baking Timer

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Decisions, Decisions...

I FINALLY MADE SOME! YAY ME!

Now, its not really anything serious, BUT, I did get the nursery painted and picked out some bedding! I'm very excited since it was starting to look like we were going to be down to the wire. Still probably will for most things. Well let's start with Lacey's Nursery color that my husband was gracious enough to put on the walls for me, even though he didn't really care for it. He thought it was too light and would get dirty easily...LOL...silly man - I don't know what he thinks a baby Lacey will be getting into in there (at least at first).



I also picked out a Bedding Collection for her crib. Now, I haven't picked a crib yet, but hey, one step at a time. I do know that we are going to go with a white crib or a very light/beachy looking wood - probably white though.  I really liked this bedding that my Mom picked out because it had both fish (those who know us, know that my husband has an obsession with fishing) and flowers! I'm super excited and thing that it will be bright and go nice with the wall color!


It has a cute crib mobile that goes with it: 
So, yes, it is GIRLY and PINK, but I think that the fishies will make the husband happy.

1 comment: