Baby Baking Timer

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Whew! I finally gained a pound!

I know that most women would be excited to only have gained one pound in the first 4 months, but my dietician is a weight nazi and is obsessed with pregnant people getting fat.

I had to work really hard for that pound, too. I was miserable all last week with a cold thanks to the lovely cube farm where I work. By the way - F*** Tylenol! Since that is the only thing you can really take while pregnant and miserable...it doesn't really help. I now know why the makers of NyQuil use alcohol in their medicine - because apparently liquor is what cures cold, or at least makes you feel better.

Either way, I'm feeling better, the blood sugar is mostly under control and a put on a pound. Now maybe one day I can get me one of those baby bumps!

2 comments:

  1. You've won an award! See my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Note to Rounder, I am starting to see a lovely baby bump blossom and I think it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete