Baby Baking Timer

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bad Goldfish!

So far...I just look chubbier, I have to pee all the time, get puky when I'm hungry, developed a heart murmur, and now I can't enjoy the only time in your life when you aren't supposed to have to watch what you eat.  Yay for Gestational Diabetes!

The chubbiness will eventually turn into a baby bump...we hope. And hopefully, I don't have to wait until I am 8 months pregnant.

The heart murmur I don't think is very worrisome by the casual tone my Dr. let me know I have one.  He was just doing the normal stuff and said "Oh, and I see you have a heart murmur". Followed by me, "Um...I don't think so." Him, "Huh...so no one's ever told you that....well, I guess its a gift from the baby". That's it. Nothing else...I guess I won't worry then.

Now, yesterday I found out about the GD...that is a real bummer! I see the nutritionist on Thursday so that she can tell me what I can't eat. I have to pick up one of those finger pricky thingies...and I get to stab myself in the finger 4 times a day - great...especially since I'm terrified of needles - even the little ones. 

On the bright side - one day this little goldfish will turn into a real boy (or girl) and vacuum my floors!




No comments:

Post a Comment