Baby Baking Timer

Saturday, January 28, 2012

12 Weeks Yesterday!

Woohoo! Very exciting business. Now, thanks to my family, I don't really have that many people left to tell, but that's ok. I'm just glad that the worst bit is done and now its just whatever will happen will happen. Next week, when we get to enter the 2nd trimester, hopefully I will have the energy to clean my house. That is VERY exciting. Also, today, I decided to be brave and post my belly pictures (removed them for editing). No, they are not artistic and, no, I'm not naked or shaded or in black and white. Currently, I just look chubbier than normal even though I have managed to keep my weight gain down to 0 lbs! It is ok though, the important people know that its not just fat :0) One day though, I too will get that super cute baby *bump*. On the bright side though, I can still sleep easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment